Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Contermporary Mexican cooking lessons in Cancun

This is a year of new beginnings, new possibilities and new adventures! Join me as I create a life I love, doing the things that can best express my creativity, whether it be writing, cooking, savoring food, and as I blog my way through my Cooking School come along with me... I invite you all to share your thoughts and comments!

I sarted a new course of contemporary cuisine in my cooking school at Cancun, In wich I´m going to include some of Mexican and Japanese contemporary dishes, in the firt calsses, I will separate each country and then fuse them in an equal importance at the end.
Today I had my 2nd Cooking Class . The first one was Japanese. This time was contemporary Méxican; we had Cilantro cream soup, with cream cheese and walnuts!
Mushroom and Oaxaca string chesse strudell, with Bean & Guajillo pepper sauce. (Shown on the picture).
Chicharron ceviche tacos and for dessert Ice cream Mango Mousse

No comments:

Post a Comment